Wednesday 11 January 2012

Baby Boy

 Well here it is the first of many cards i have been making over the last week.  I have used only materials that have been in my craft room for a long time and tackled the cards i always seem to struggle with for some reason which is baby cards.

My first card is a decoupage image which is a morehead die cut and i love this baby, he is the last one in my draw and has been sat on his own for at least a year so hope he's happy now lol.....

Will upload more of others i have made (she says bearing in mind it has taken me 2 hours to do this one, note to self find out quick way of doing this) x


2 comments:

  1. Cute card Judith the Morehead babies are so adorable! xx Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I just love the image of the baby boy. He is just too cute for words.

    Peta xx

    ReplyDelete