Friday 2 March 2012

Hold on to your hat

Hi everyone, today i received some stunning flowers to work with from Mulberry Crafts Uk.  I was absolutely thrilled when the postman delivered my parcel, sat and stroked them for a few hours (lol sad i know) then although it was bed time I just couldn't go to bed knowing they were there shouting of me to use them hahaha.

I remembered the freebie from Beccy's Place nell on a bicycle and thought it would be fab for my mam for mothers day as she has always loved riding her bike.
 I used the pre-coloured image for quickness which is fab, the backing papers are from Craftworkcards Vintage Rose Paper pack.
 The flowers are from mulberry crafts uk i used hybrid tea buds, semi open buds, small buds, regular frilly rose buds, small daisychrysanthemum daisy and daisy flower beads.  You can find a huge selection of flowers on this site, you will deffinately be spoilt for choice.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun, there is something for you on my blog as your cards have inspired me!
    http://kirstymcardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never think of using blue and red together, but this works well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, and the flowers are beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, the flowers are lovely.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you kirsty that is so very kind of you, im am thrilled xxxxx

    ReplyDelete