Thursday 16 February 2012

Saturated Canary Love

Hiya last night i spent the night colouring in my new Saturated Canary digi's, and boy did i have fun.  I have chosen canary love to be my first card and i just adore her.

I have used Dovecraft Sugar & Spice  paper pad for the backing, i just love these colours so rich.

 I have used pro markers to colour her in, Pumpkin, Satin, Caramel, Cinamon, Henna, Burnt Sienna, Pine, Vanilla, Saffron and Rose Pink.  I used Burnt Sienna to add colour to the paper doilly and also to colour in some pearl pins.
I used Tonic punch for borders and sizzix corner flourish to add detail under the flowers.

Good news is i coloured 5 images last night so have lots to play with yippeeee.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. She is just so cute. I've got that tonic punch and I just love using it. I want to get some more Tonic as I think they are just so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you I have a martha stewart punch but can only use really thin card or paper and it is now broke. I tried the tonic at a show and can't believe how easily it glides through really heavy card stock, i have 3 but deffo gonna invest in some more

      Delete