Sunday 19 February 2012

Whispy lilac

Just a quick blog from me today, Sunday's = Football all day, and i do love my football.

I am totally in love with this girl, doesn't matter what colour i put on her she suits it lovely.  My card today is using the fabulous Saturated Canary Whispy.



I used papers that i have had in my stash for a few years now and pro markers to colour her, unfortunately i can't seem to find the colour chart i used :( but will update if i come across it when i tidy up

I used my tonic daisy punch today for the first time and it is broken, my favourite out of all of them too, have emailed tonic to see if i can exchange it as i bought it at a recent show and the next show is not until april so im not a happy bunny.


And thats me off, hope you all have a fab day xxx

I am entering this card into  http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-challenge-anything-goes.html

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Love the colours they really compliment each other.
    xx Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fantastic Judith. Just love it, the colours, the layout - everything XX

    ReplyDelete