Friday 17 February 2012

Saturated Canary Whispy

Good Morning everyone, Today i have another Saturated Canary card to show you, This time its Whispy a fairy.  Isn't she just sooo cute, i loved colouring her in so very easy to colour and very theraputic.


I started this card as an easel card, silly me decorated the front then opened card to find it on the side, scatter brains that i am, however when i opoened it up i actually liked the effect, so happy accident.


I have used Hot off the Press Soft Nostalgia backing papers, these are just devine, mounted onto pearlescent gold and i used a pencil and ruler to make stitching marks.

I coloured the image with pro markers, Yellow, Canary, Powder Blue, Saffron, Vanilla, Dusky Pink, Burnt Sienna, Henna & Caramel.

Enjoy the rest of your day x

I am entering this card into http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-challenge-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Absolutely lovely! I am so glad you decided to join me at Mema's Crafts February Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete