Friday 10 February 2012

Very quick card

Hi everyone, well today has been a really unproductive day today.  No idea why but i just don't seem to have done anything useful.  Oh well tomorrow's another day.
 
 I thought i would share with you a very quick card i made yesterday using the fabulous freebie from Jessica Weible Illustraions.  This is Red Monster and was so easy to print and cut it literally took me 15 mins to make the card from start to finish.  I chose a basic design to show how simple and easy a card can be made when you are in a hurry. Some plain red card stock, backing paper is from a freebie in a magazine Nikki Silvis My Sweet Cherry Pie, sentiment which was also a freebie and 3 small gems.  As you can see this card cost me pence to make which are always the best ones.   Hope you like it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment